HSE awareness, mentoring and training is part and parcel of any business, big or small and it is essential for employers to provide this knowledge and education to their employees. Safety-based training and focus on leading indicators are the keys to preventing accidents and incidents, thus successful companies make training a strategic priority. Safe Dimensions is committed in their task as the effective training and learning support provider to companies and their employees, and as well as their associates. That commitment means providing courses that extend beyond the traditional curriculum, communicating them the right way and presenting them with practical solutions that are especially within the realm of their industry sector.
Safe Dimensions offers a series of specialised work-related training courses, delivered by experienced presenters who bring to its participants an invaluable blend / balanced level of theoretical knowledge and practical understanding. We are renowned for delivering the most realistic training courses and have successfully delivered our courses via several relaxed and interactive nearby location or onsite “lunch & learn” and workshop sessions, as well as via online videoconferencing. We incorporate relevant role-play, case studies and local examples when delivering safety-based training to different audiences internationally in our classes to enable delegates to take in the information easily and enjoyably.
Our courses are available as stand-alone modules or can be packaged to provide delegates with a logical progression through a range of styles / concepts, media and techniques / methodologies. We can tailored the training schemes to a client’s topic list and timescale, depending on delegate numbers, to help the corporation meet its goals and objectives. We offer gap / training needs analysis determining the expertise of people in particular work, and developing a deficiency list to cover the gaps in legislative and working practices know-how. We ensure our clients always get the appropriate quality training programs and materials with that. Typical bespoke training courses we currently are carrying out, to empower our client personnel across the globe, include:
- Understanding of Safety in Design Principles;
- Risk Management for Projects and Enterprises;
- Introduction to Reliability Concepts, Principles and Applications;
- Introduction to Fault Tree Analysis;
- Introduction to Event Tree Analysis;
- Basics of Workplace Incidents and Accidents Investigation;
- Understanding of Uncertainties and Sensitivity Analysis in Design;
- Advanced Process Hazard and Operability (HAZOP) Study;
- Fundamentals of Functional Safety of Systems and Equipment;
- Initiating Events and Layers of Protection Analysis (LOPA);
- Determination of Safety Integrity Level (SIL);
- Assessment of Hazards to Occupational Health;
- Human Factors and Ergonomics in Design and Operation;
- Assessment of Site Environment and Social Impact;
- Risk Assessment in Transportation and Logistics;
- Introduction to Fire and Explosion Risk Assessment;
- Introduction to Qualitative and Quantitative Risk Assessments;
- Formal Safety Assessment and Safety Cases;
- Classification of Hazardous Areas for Engineers and Technical Managers;
- Fundamentals of Fire Zones Designation, Isolation and Protection;
- Fire and Explosion Protection and Prevention Principles;
- Understanding of Disasters and Emergency Response Planning;
- Essentials of Health, Safety and Environmental Management; and
- Essentials of Quality Management.
A majority of industrial institutions expect its professional members to take all necessary steps to maintain and enhance their competence through Continuing Professional Development (CPD). This sometimes require them to achieve a specified number of CPD points every year or two. We use an industry standard measurement of 1 hour of learning as the equivalent of 1 CPD point of Safe Dimensions training. Our participants will continue to gain CPD afterwards by putting what they have learnt into practice, thus improving their skillset and keeping at the cutting edge of industry thought.
Ultimately, our safety-based training and learning support have enabled our clients to work or manage more safely, improve their personal development and achieve best safety performance benchmarks in the industry. Our projects have garnered numerous safety awards for our clients from their customers, industry associations and safety organisations.
Contact us for an informal discussion on training and education requirements, or to arrange a free initial consultation with a member of our training and learning support expert team.