Although Safe Dimensions help businesses start, progress and grow successfully, we at same time help them to improve the local economy by providing them with cost-effective environmental engineering and green activities service. Our support makes it all the more possible for our clients to boosts their profits and yet participate in environmentally friendly or green activities. A key strength of this service is our ability to run fit environmental concepts with project management solutions in business, which as a minimum includes:
- Best Available Techniques (BAT) Assessment;
- Life Cycle Assessment (LCA);
- Environmental and Social Baseline (ESB) Study;
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA);
- Community and Stakeholder Engagement Plan;
- Equator Principles Compliance Report;
- Construction Environmental Management Plans (CEMPs);
- Waste Management Plan;
- Waste Minimisation Review;
- Emissions and Waste Schedule;
- Emissions, Discharges and Wastes Inventory;
- Preliminary Environmental Monitoring Plan;
- Environmental Monitoring Specification;
- Environmental Specification for EPC Contractor;
- Environment Mitigation Strategies; and
- Environmental Summary Report.
Our approach is simple and straightforward, and besides gives businesses a much-valued sustainability. Working across a variety of sectors, our environmental engineering, business development, and project management teams create engaging working relationships with similar teams of our clients. We proceed to quickly understand the environmental challenges the business faces or may face in the future and therefore use our experience to deliver the effective programme of development.
Without obligation and in total confidence, simply contact us now to find out how we can help unlock the full potentials of your business.