At the heart of sustainable development is the simple idea of ensuring a better quality of life for everyone, now and for generations to come. Therefore, Safe Dimensions take the long-term view – with respect to the economy, the environment and society and contribute actively to socio-economic development in the communities in which we operate.
Acting in the best interest of and giving/investing back to communities remain an inherent and ethical part of Safe Dimensions past, present and future. It has an impact on us in many ways, and as a result, the Company cultivates a culture of corporate responsibility.
Our approach to socio-economic development is collectively based on:
- Social awareness and progress: We recognise the needs of communities in which we and/or our clients operate and improvements to be made to within them. Thus, we establish investment programmes, undertake initiatives as well as charitable activity, and harness the power of our clients and collaborate with other companies, governments, industry bodies, non-governmental organisations, local authorities, businesses, and academia to advance sustainable development.
- Environmental protection: We thrive on the practice of effective protection of the environment for the benefit of the natural environment, humanity, organisms, assets and businesses, and in compliance with environmental legislation, ethics and education.
- Natural resources usage: We engage the municipal in our successful management of natural resources. We conserve their prudent use and protection / preservation from depletion.
- Socially inclusive wealth creation: We contribute to high and stable levels of economic growth through business activities such as local hiring, local sourcing, our tax contributions, and fostering an enterprise culture.
- Longevity implications: We consider the long-term implications of all sustainability decisions and tackle these effectively to yield the utmost benefit of our work for society and our clients.
A strong principle in this work is to engage stakeholders to understand and address local interests and concerns and, where possible, work in partnership to solve complex problems. That way, we achieve the greatest impact from our investment in development programmes.
We take great pride in the services we provide and our ability to add real value to your company. One of the things that set us apart from other firms is our dedication to client satisfaction. Everything we do is measured by our commitment to serving our clients and we guarantee to remain exceptionally successful at this.
We guarantee that you will be pleased by our services, which is designed to improve the results of your business. Indeed, we take our unbeatable guarantee very seriously and stand by our work. This guarantee is subject to our General Terms and Conditions of Service, which are provided to clients at the commencement of every project.
With our guarantee you really do have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Contact us today to arrange your free project safety engineering and management review.
At Safe Dimensions, we deliver what we promise... and exceed.