Our values serve as a guide for our everyday work and as such describe how we should serve our clients and work together as colleagues. They can be seen every day in the way we conduct our business and in our dedication to being a responsible corporate citizen. They endure, become part of the culture that are reflected in our economic success, client retention, and in our participation in industry and the wider community.
At the heart of our values is the SPIRIT (Safety, Performance, Innovation, Respect, Integrity and Teamwork) of Safe Dimensions. Our SPIRIT values define our culture and demonstrate the key principles to be promoted and fostered in everything we do.
- Safety - prevent and protect persons, business and the community from harm. This value underpins a strong proactive safety culture for which zero incidents are our foremost goal. We believe all accidents are preventable, and aptly we aid our clients in doing everything safely and responsibly or not at all.
- Performance - deliver efficient, high quality service and achieve excellence in all we do. We are performance-driven and committed to providing quality customer service. We act on facts and are accountable for results. Our success is directly linked to our ability to meet or exceed performance expectations, as set and measured by our stakeholders.
- Innovation - take the initiative to make or do things better. We constantly seek new ideas and focus on applying the most leveraging technologies where they can create the most value, anticipating change and responding with creative solutions to business challenges.
- Respect - honor the dignity and worth of all. We cooperate with our clients based on mutual respect. We acknowledge and respect local cultures and want to be a part of local communities wherever we operate.
- Integrity - uphold the highest standards of ethics and honesty. We act ethically in all that we do, not only in compliance with the laws and regulations that govern us, but also in the spirit of ethical behaviour and doing what is right.
- Teamwork - work together and win together. We work together, building strong partnerships and relationships with our colleagues, as well as all people impacted by or interested in our activities.
Our ethics assist us in making the best possible decisions concerning people, resources and the environment. In so doing, the ethical choices we provide diminish risk, advance positive results, increase trust, determine long term success and build reputations. Thus, our leadership is absolutely dependent on ethical choices.
Safe Dimensions Board of Directors have determined that our values of competence, professionalism, honesty and integrity and the duty to keep up-to-date with current good practice drive our moral behaviour and doing what is right in the company’s act of service. The company’s Code of Ethics and Business Conduct applies those values to the real-life practice of our solutions, where the best outcome is the most ethical one.